Get the most detailed analysis of how the planets in your birth chart will shape your life, your personality, and your future, based on the ancient principles of Vedic astrology.
Your Janam Kundli in Hindi Contains
- Accurate Birth Chart Analysis
- Favourable and Unfavourable Periods
- Predictions of Your Personality Traits & Vices
- Gemstones, Remedies, and Solutions
- Effects of Planets on Your Life
- Your Zodiac Sign, Rashi, Nakshatra
- Benefic or Malefic Yoga and Dosha
- Numerological Predictions & Lucky Numbers
How to Get Your Online Kundli in Hindi?
It’s Simple! Just follow these easy steps, and Get your Kundli delivered to you:
- Enter Personal Details
- Submit Your Details
What is Janam Kundli?
Kundli, Janam Kundli, Birth Chart, Janampatri, Janam Patrika are all the same thing. It is a representation of the planets and their positions in a chart at the time of your birth. A Kundli is made of 12 houses, representing and governing some of the most important aspects of your life. With your Hindi Kundli, you can understand which planets reside in which house and how they will affect your life. Moreover, your Hindi Janam Kundli tells you about your Dosha, Dosha Nivaran remedies, Yoga created by planetary combinations and their effects on your life, favourable and unfavourable influences of the planets, your good and not-so-good periods, and much more. The accurate reading of your Kundli in Hindi can throw light on your future with utmost precision.
Benefits of Janam Kundli
In Vedic Astrology, Janam Kundli is one of the most used tools to predict the future of a person. However, more than that, a Janam Kundli in Hindi can tell you a lot about how to make the most of your planetary readings to make your own future. Here is how Kundli reading in Hindi will help you:
- With your Janam Kundli, an adept astrologer can accurately make predictions about what is about to come.
- It can tell you a lot about your personality traits, which you can use to develop your inner self.
- You get a detailed analysis of various aspects of your life, such as relationships, marriage, career, and health.
- It will help you find the right gemstone, favourable colours, and lucky numbers to get you to success.
- If there are any unfavourable influences or combinations, it can help you with its remedies & solutions.
- You Kundli in Hindi can let you know about any Dosha in your chart, and how to rectify them.
- It predicts your favourable and unfavourable times, telling you when to act the most and when to retaliate.
- Kundli in Hindi will reveal your strengths and weaknesses, helping you in making better decisions accordingly.
- A Janam Kundli can also let you know if there are any chances of major health problems or other disturbances.
Types of Kundli
There are many types of Kundli in Vedic Astrology. However, the most known among them are Chandra Kundli, Lagna Kundli, and Surya Kundli. When the exact time of birth is provided, a Lagna Kundli in Hindi can be made. It can guide us to more accurate predictions and clearer individual characteristics. On the other hand, when the exact time of birth is unknown, a Surya Kundli is made. Though not as accurate as a Lagna Kundli, a Surya Kundli can also let us know a lot about the native.
Understanding the Houses in Your Hindi Kundli
As mentioned above, there are 12 houses in which nine planets of Vedic Astrology reside: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu. The house in the centre is the first house, also called the ascendant. All the other houses are counted counter-clockwise after that. Moreover, every house represents a zodiac sign. Here are all 12 houses and what they represent:
Here, we are taking an example of Aries ascendant. Moreover the significance of houses would remain the same for all ascendants.
Different Types of Dasha
Dasha in your horoscope is also created by the various combinations of planetary motions, houses, and your sun sign. The Dasha is correlated to the planets, and loosely translated, it means ‘specific period’. A Dasha, based on its characteristics, can cause benefits or harm. Many kinds of Dasha can affect your life in many different ways. However, two of the most popular are Major period (Mahadasha) and Minor period (Antardasha).
Not only will every ‘Dasha’ affect your life differently, but you are also likely to be under its influence for different periods as well. The Mahadasha of Vimshottari Dasha considers a lifespan of 120 years and therefore,
This is just a basic idea of what the houses are and what they represent. Their influences on your life will change according to the planets that reside in them, the current planetary transits, and other combinations. Right planets in the right houses translate to good times and success, whereas a wrong combination can bring you tough times.
Yogas and Doshas in Your Kundli
In your Kundli in Hindi, you may find some mentions of Yoga and Dosha. These are nothing but some specific combinations of planetary positions in the houses of your Janam Kundli. Yogas like Budh-Aditya Yoga, Gaj Kesari Yoga, and Raja Yoga can affect your life in a very positive way while the Doshas are notorious for bringing negativity and obstacles in your life. The good news here is, once you know about any malefic combinations with your Kundli in Hindi, there are remedies and solutions available in Vedic astrology to keep their negative effects away. The most common doshas you might have heard of are Kaal Sarp Dosha and Mangal Dosha. The remedies for them come in many forms such as Gemstones, Vedic Pujas, and worshipping the Yantras.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!