The Quran is a holy book that was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad over 1400 years ago. It is the primary source of guidance for Muslims. And contains teachings about Allah, Prophethood, good manners, and important aspects of life. Learning about the Quran is an important part of being a Muslim. And many parents choose to have their children learn about it from a young age. Here are some reasons why parents should consider sending their children for Quran lessons.
The study of the Quran is known as tafsir. Muslims believe that the Quran was created in heaven and then revealed to Muhammad by Gabriel. Muslims consider the Quran to be Muhammad’s most important miracle. A proof of his prophethood, and the culmination of God’s revelation to humanity. They also regard the Quranic text as impeccable and divinely-preserved (ma’jim). Several verses in the Quran urge Muslims to read the holy book and others warn them against altering it.
Quran: The book of guidance
The Quran is the central religious text of Islam, which Muslims believe to be a revelation from God (Allah). It is widely regarded as the finest work in classical Arabic literature. The Quran is divided into chapters (suras) and verses (ayat). Muslims believe that the Quran was revealed by God to the final prophet. Muhammad, through the archangel Gabriel (Jibril), over a period of approximately 23 years. Beginning on 22 December 609 CE, when Muhammad was 40, and concluding in 632 CE, the year of his death. Muslims regard the Quran as scripture, and it is often called “the Book” (al-kitab) or “the Revelation” (al-tanzil).
The Quran also plays an important role in Muslim mysticism—known as Sufism. as it contains many verses which can be interpret . These verses provide Sufis with a mystical framework within which they can interpret the Quran’s verses.
How do engage children in Quran Studies?
It can be difficult to find the right activity to engage your children in. Which will also benefit them in the long run. Many parents consider sending their children for Quran lessons, as they provide many advantages. Online Quran Tajweed Female Quran teacher are available on different platforms to teach the kids. Here are a few reasons why you should consider sending your child for Quran lessons:
1. Quranic education helps develop a child’s cognitive skills. They learn how to read and write Arabic, and also learn about different aspects of Islam. This not only equips them with knowledge but teaches them how to think.
2. It nurtures a child’s spirituality. By learning about Allah (SWT) and His prophets, children are able to get closer to Him. They learn about moral values and develop a sense of responsibility at an early age.
3. Quranic education builds character traits such as discipline, patience, and humility. To successfully recite the Quran, one has to have immense patience. And must be humble enough to seek help from others when needed. These character traits are beneficial for all aspects of life.
4. It provides kids with a sense of belongingness and community involvement. Quranic schools usually have strong bonds between students and teachers. As well as amongst students themselves. This allows children to feel part of something bigger than themselves. While still maintaining their individuality within the group setting.”
5. Online Quran lessons are convenient and flexible. With the hectic schedules that many families have nowadays. It can be difficult to find time to go to a physical Quran school. Online Quran lessons provide the perfect solution as they can be taken at any time and from anywhere.
6. Online Quran lessons are affordable. Private Quranic tutors can be expensive, but online Quran lessons are much more affordable. This makes them the perfect solution for families on a budget.
7. Online Quran lessons are tailored to each individual child’s needs. Each child learns at their own pace and is give the opportunity to ask as many questions as they need to understand the material.
8. Online Quran lessons provide a higher quality of education. With experienced and qualified online Quran teachers. Your child will be getting the best possible Quranic education.
So, if you’re looking for an activity that will benefit your child. Then look no further than online Quran lessons!
The Quran is use along with the hadith to interpret sharia (Islamic law). During prayer, the Quran is recite only in Arabic. Someone who has memorized the entire Quran is hafiz. Quranic verses are use as a source of legal interpretation by Islamic jurists. But, the importance of the Quran as a source of religious guidance. Goes beyond its role as a legal document, as it also serves as a moral and spiritual guide for Muslims.
We hope that this article has provided some convincing reasons. why you should consider Quran lessons for your children. The benefits are many, and the cost is low. What’s not to like? If you would like more information about how to get started, please contact us and we will be happy to help.