Cleaning and sanitising your household is necessary to keep the family safe from the spread of disease-causing germs. However, these can become cumbersome chores if we do not use the right tools and cleaning products.
Toilet Cleaning Challenges
Below are the challenges one confronts while cleaning toilets:
- Cleaning the toilet bowl protects you and your family from several disease-causing germs and pathogens. The process, however, can pose several challenges:
- The yellow stains and deposits on the toilet bowl are difficult to remove. These often require scrubbing and brushing, making toilet cleaning a much-disliked chore in most households.
- With a great deal of water usage comes limescale deposits, particularly in places where the water supplied is hard. Common detergents are unable to remove these.
- Toilet bowls plague the growth of viruses, bacteria, and fungi. The moist environment is the main cause. Another reason for this growth of pathogens is the difficulty cleaning areas like the U-bend or under the rims.
- Getting rid of the odour is another challenge we commonly face when cleaning the toilet bowl.
- Despite these concerns, we understand that daily cleaning of the toilet bowl is important in protecting your family from diseases. You must pick the right toilet cleaning product.
Harpic Disinfectant Toilet Cleaner
Harpic is a toilet cleaner brand trusted by millions of families across the country. The Indian Medical Association recommends the Harpic toilet cleaner. It is just the product you need in your toolkit to get your toilet sparkly clean, completely germ-free, and smelling fresh and fragrant.
Harpic toilet cleaner removes tough stains. It cleans better than ordinary detergents without any abrasions or marks that could damage the toilet bowl surface. What is more, Harpic Power Plus 10x Max Clean is easy to use. It is poured undiluted into the toilet, and its thick formula clings to the surface and spreads, increasing the powerful action of this product. Within 5 minutes of contact time, Harpic kills over 99.9% of germs without the need to scrub or brush vigorously. Everyday cleaning gets done in minutes with very little effort.
Harpic Disinfectant Toilet Cleaner effectively removes limescale deposits and rust marks left by water. Harpic Power Plus is available in Original, Orange Zest, and Rose Bloom fragrances.
How to use Harpic toilet cleaner?
- Hold the Harpic Power Plus bottle, press the cap and twist it counter-clockwise to open.
- Squeeze the Harpic bottle to pour the liquid on the bowl and under the rims. Wait for the product to spread through the bowl to the U-bend.
- Leave the toilet cleaner in the bowl for 15-20 minutes.
- Brush lightly with a toilet brush and flush the toilet bowl.
Harpic is the best toilet cleaner in the market, and it is a great idea to add this product to your monthly list of cleaning products. Order through the Dettol Pro India site for up to 40% discount on the Harpic toilet cleaner price.