The washing machine is one of the indispensable household appliances, especially if you live with several people under one roof, and even more so if there are children around! There is nothing better than knowing how to identify each symbol or part of a washing machine to better understand how it works, regardless of its brand (Arthur-Martin Electrolux, Whirlpool, Brandt, Faure, etc.).
Parts of Washing Machines Repairing
To ensure proper operation, every part and accessory that makes up an appliance such as a washing machine plays a key role. Here is a list of the most important parts of a Washing Machine Repair Service, which can vary from model to model:
- Let’s start with the motor, which ensures the rotation of the drum containing the laundry washed, thanks to the action of the belt.
- The drum is a metal cylinder with holes that allows water to pass through it during the washing cycle;
The resistor, also known as the heating element, provides hot water depending on the selected washing program.
- A thermostat or CTN (NTC) sensor is connected to the resistor, as it is responsible for regulating the temperature, as in an oven during cooking.
- The water reservoir is designed to regulate the amount of water and is triggered, for example in the event of a leak, by a sensor.
- The control panel is also an important area because this is where the programming is activated and where the electronic card, the brain of your washing machine, is located.
- Not far from the control panel is the drawer for detergent, fabric softener and pre-wash detergent.
- The components include two pumps that circulate the washing water, one in the tub and the other outside the washing machine.
How to fix your washing machine?
No one is immune to domestic appliance breakdowns, and your washing machine is a fairly heavy duty appliance, it is likely to have some faults or problems. But don’t panic, you can totally fix your washing machine if you identify the fault or problem in question and use the educational tutorials available online, especially those provided by washing machine repair service company in particular the tutorial on replacing the washing machine solenoid valve.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of various washing machine faults and problems:
- Your washing machine will no longer switch.
- The water in your washing machine has stopped heating up.
- The water in your washing machine is not hot enough The water in your washing machine is not hot enough.
- Your washing machine stops working in the middle of a wash cycle.
- The door, which is locked as a safety measure, refuses to close or simply opens.
- The power cuts off as soon as you start the machine.
- The tub remains full of water at the end of the wash cycle, even after the spin cycle has finished.
- There is a leak in your washing machine.
- Vibrations coming from the washing machine.
- Practical advice from Adepem: take your instruction manual with you.
Don’t forget to read your washing machine’s instruction manual, as it contains valuable information that can help you out of a bad situation. Fault code, error code, unexpected fault, this booklet will certainly prove very useful: after all, give the emperor his due! And if you can’t find the information you need, don’t hesitate to contact Washing Machine Repair Service team, who will happy to help.
Why won’t the washing machine turn on?
Instead of thinking that your appliance will never start again, consider these spare parts that can easily replaced and bring your washing machine back to life! Self-repair is a good idea, and replacing some parts, such as a capacitor or fuse, is still within everyone’s reach. Go to our catalog to find the reference you need.
There are several ways to repair your washing machine: after-sales service, local shop or home repair shop, private repair service, special workshops, or repair shops, Adepem will tell you more about the solutions available.
After-sales service for your shop
The first step you should take, especially if the appliance is still under warranty (usually two years), is to contact the after-sales service (SAV) of the shop or website where you bought the washing machine. online.
Place of Washing Machine Repair Service
Good addresses for your washing machine (Dubai, United Arab Emirates). Remember that you can also use repair shops nearby. You can easily find one according to where you live thanks to the tools on their website or simply by searching on Google. In general, the areas of intervention are often specified on the websites of these professionals and experts, which saves time. Increasingly, we are also hearing about co-repairers, solidarity networks that, sometimes with a view to professional reintegration, offer their repairers.