Oh, I’m sure you know these men.
You know those who think they’re irresistible and can have any woman at their feet?
When you’re single, you go out more often and you’re more active on social media.
This makes it easier for you to meet men.
Unfortunately, not all of these men have good intentions.
Indeed, some men want to play with your feelings.
Others just want to have a good time.
Of course, there are good men.
Men who are sincere and want to give you everything they can.
Still, it is quite difficult to tell the difference between all types of men.
Their toxic behaviors can be well hidden.
So, who are the men who don’t deserve your heart, your time and your energy?
1. The type of guy who always texts you, but never calls.
Writing is for people who are insecure and afraid to talk to you.
Why would you meet a man who can’t even talk to you on the phone?
How will he communicate with you face to face?
No, you have no reason to date these kinds of men.
This is often a sign that he’s sitting next to his girlfriend on the couch while he’s texting you and only needs you for his ego.
One of the best ways to find any place near you is by using our shownearme.com you can find anything here. Whether it is a hospital, restaurant, shopping mall or anything else, you can find it here. The site also has information about the object or place. You can read the description, see the address, phone number and even directions to that location. You can also get the opening and closing times for each business. You can use our site anytime to find any information you are looking for.
2. The type of man who never has any money.
I don’t judge, I just observe!
- Can you pay for dinner tonight?
- Can you pay for my taxi?
- Can you lend me 100 euros?
Individually, these questions are not terrible.
But, over time, you’ll get tired of being his walking wallet.
If you work hard for your money, you deserve a man who will do the same.
3. The type of guy who always makes plans, but never executes them.
- Would you like us to go around the Italian boot during the summer holidays?
- How about going to the Bahamas?
If this guy can’t make it to your appointment on time, if he forgets your birthday, or if he doesn’t keep the smallest of his promises, what he says n it’s just wind.
Indeed, some men like to give themselves a gender and appear serious and committed, inventing projects that they do not intend to do.
Read also: Casual relationship: the definition of a good time or a headache?
4. The type of guy who texts you every day for a week, then suddenly disappears for 10 days and texts you back like nothing happened.
Nobody is that stupid.
Indeed, either he has another girl on hand, or he is in a relationship, or he does not care about you. He just sends you good morning images but does not reply to you for a long time.
In fact, in all three cases, he doesn’t care about you.
If he has time to go to the bathroom, he also has time to write.
We know these gentlemen take their phones into the bathroom with them.
5. The kind of guy who gives you questionable compliments.
- I love your curly hair!
- Your profile picture is gorgeous!
This kind of man only appreciates you if you wear a filter on your face.
Which is not a good sign!
In front of him, you will never dare to be yourself.
Besides, you won’t even be able to remove your makeup.
6. The kind of guy who doesn’t know what he wants.
There’s nothing sexy about a man who isn’t consistent and doesn’t know where he’s going.
If a man can’t imagine dating the sexiest creature on the planet (you), then he’s an idiot.
You deserve a man who knows what he wants and fights for what he wants.
After all, it is a sign of intelligence.
7. The kind of guy who can’t make plans.
If you text him that you’re nearby and invite him for a coffee, he’ll text you back
Hmm… I don’t know…
Maybe we’ll manage to see each other, but I have to visit a friend.
If he is unable to make a decision for a coffee, how do you expect him to make a decision for the rest?
After all, in life there are important things to decide.
If he’s half fig half grape, you’re going to have a hard time building anything with him.
8. The kind of guy who pretends to be in love with you, but the next day posts a picture on Facebook with someone else he’s obviously dating.
It’s like a slap in the face – he put you in the “friend zone”.
Well, since you didn’t apply for a threesome with him, goodbye!
9. The kind of guy who never introduces you to his friends.
He, on the other hand, knows all your friends and even part of your family.
Here’s the rule: if he introduces you to his friends/family first, then he’s serious.
If he doesn’t, he’s just playing with you.
10. The kind of guy who’s super charming and then tries to get you home.
But if you then tell him you won’t be going home with him, after all he might be an ax murderer and you call him tomorrow, you’ll never hear from him again.
11. The type of guy whose Instagram is full of girls drinking champagne and binging at the club.
His goal in life is to make as many hot chicks happy as possible and spend as much money as possible.
12. The kind of guy who walks down the street in sweatpants.
If you’re not coaching football (or another position on a sports team), then please: guys, leave your joggings at home.
We women wear “real” clothes.
Sweatpants only work if they’re particularly stylish or we’re just going to buy a baguette.
13. The kind of guy who’s 35 and still can’t organize his life, but wants to have a serious relationship with you.
It doesn’t matter how many times he tells you he loves you and how great you are.
As long as he can’t pull himself together, sleeps constantly, and lets his mom do his tax returns, he can’t have a serious relationship either.
Check also- The best Perfume in 2022