It is a perfect solution for most of the brostend WiFi extender issues to do an emigrate their brostrend WiFi extender. With the help of a reset, you can solve many issues.
Problems That You Fix After Reset Brostrend Extender
- It fixes an issue with Brostrend’s WiFi extender setup.
- It solves re.brostrend.com login issues.
- Failure in AC1200 access point setup.
- The wrong password for the brostrend WiFi extender.
- Replace WiFi and bandwidth channels.
By How Many Methods You Can Reset Your Extender
There are two methods by which you can reset your brostrend WiFi extender.
- Soft Reset.
- Hard Reset.
Reset Brostrend WiFi Extender- Soft Reset
- Before doing anything first, you have to find a reset button, which is mainly located at a back side of an extender.
- The reset button of an extender seems just like a small hole.
- Now, take a small pin or paper clip and put it into the reset hole button of an extender.
- Make sure that doesn’t press the paper clip so hard in the reset hole, otherwise it will damage your extender device.
- Now, hold down a paper clip in the reset hole for 3 to 5 seconds, and still, you hear a sound just like a bell.
- After that, remove a paper clip and wait for 30 seconds to put the plug back in the power socket.
- Next time if you turn on your device it will work as it should.
Note: Soft reset is the greatest or the best way to solve any issue that may occur in your office or home.
Reset Brostrend WiFi Extender- Hard Reset
To do a hard reset of the Brostrend WiFi extender you will need to perform a factory reset. To start this follow these steps.
- First, you have to put out the power cord from the back of the device.
- Now, remove the battery cover by trying to open it with a flatted screwdriver.
- Put out the battery and don’t throw it anywhere (set it aside for now)
- Now, put your battery in the holder, and verify that placed your battery perfectly.
- In last, turn on your Brostrend extender and wait to restart it thoroughly prior to use.
Note: After resetting your brostrend WiFi extender, your extender will ask you to set it up again. If you don’t know how to do a Brostrend extender setup then follow these steps carefully.
Brostrend WiFi Extender- Setup
There are two methods by which you can easily set up your brostrend extender.
- Web UI
Setup Brostrend Extender- Via WPS
It is a very simple, quick, or easiest method to set up an extender to a router with the help of the WPS button. If you don’t know how to set up an extender with a router with the help of the WPS button then follow these steps.
- First, press the WPS button on your host router for 2 seconds.
- Then, press the WPS button of the Brostrend extender just within 2 minutes.
- When the light of the WPS LED starts glowing it means that your brostrend extender trying to connect with the router.
- Once the light of the signal LED turns solid blue then your brostrend extender establishes a good connection between the host router and boosts up the signal of WiFi.
- As a result, your brostrend extender successfully connects to the router.
Setup Brostrend Extender- Via Web UI
In case, if you get fail during the extender setup by the WPS button then just try to use re,brostrend.com. If you want to know how to do the setup of an extender via Web UI then read and follow these steps.
- First, use your WiFi device to connect your Brostrend WiFi extender. The Default network name is Brostrend_EXT and there is no need for a password for the initial connection.
- Once your WiFi device joins an extender then use an IP address re.brostrend.com in the address box of a web browser.
- In your first sign-in, you can pick a username and password.
- Select the name of WiFi with your existing WiFi router and after that set up your SSID and password.
- After all this, your extender connects to the router.
Tip: If you are facing trouble during the Brostrend WiFi extender setup then follow these steps to fix the issue.
- Connect your Brostrend extender to your PC and laptop.
- Upgrade firmware of brostrend WiFi extender.
- Check all the wired connections.
- See the configuration of an extender.
- Do a factory reset of an extender.
We believe that after reading this article you will know the two methods of resetting your extender and how to reset it. After doing a reset, you will learn how to do a proper setup of a brostrend WiFi Extender Stick around for more updates.