Chronic back pain treatment in Kenya is a common condition that affects millions each year. It can be difficult to deal with, and there’s no one-size-fits-all solution for curing it. However, if you want to get rid of chronic back pain once and for all, there are several things you can do.
Acupuncture is a form of Chinese medicine that involves inserting thin needles into specific points on the body to relieve pain and improve circulation. It can be used to treat back pain, as well as other conditions such as migraines, sciatica and post-surgery or injury rehabilitation.
Acupuncture has been shown to help people with chronic back problems such as osteoarthritis by reducing inflammation around muscles and joints
The practitioner will insert needles into specific points on your body, which helps stimulate different parts of your nervous system causing relaxation in response to stimulation from this acupuncture treatment method. This leads to reduced stress levels which can help ease symptoms such as tension headaches or muscle spasms.
Acupuncture should always be combined with other treatments such as massage therapy where you can obtain deeper relief from your condition without any side effects from drugs like ibuprofen or paracetamol because they may interfere with its effectiveness at helping reduce inflammation around muscles and joints caused by long periods spent sitting down at work instead of getting up every hour like we should have done throughout history!
Stretching is a great way to relieve pain and stiffness.
- For your back muscles, you should stretch them in order to reduce their tension. You can do this by gently bending over at the waist while keeping your back straight, then slowly release the tension as you breathe out. This will help improve flexibility of your spine and allow it to move more freely without causing any discomfort or pain.
- For leg muscles (including those around hips), lie on your side with knees bent and feet flat on floor or bed; place hands under knees for support if needed; gently pull toes towards chest while pressing down through heels against floor or bed (or vice versa); hold contraction for 10-15 seconds before releasing completely
- Medication can be used to manage pain. This is the most common way that people get relief from chronic back pain, and it’s what we’re going to talk about in this section.
- Medications can treat specific symptoms associated with your chronic back pain. If you have a lot of inflammation in your body, taking anti-inflammatory medications like ibuprofen or naproxen can help reduce the swelling and stiffness associated with chronic back issues such as arthritis or disk problems.
- Taking medications at night can help you sleep better because they’ll keep your body from producing extra hormones that disturb sleep patterns during the day (like cortisol). In addition, some medications may cause drowsiness—and if this happens while driving or operating heavy machinery like an automobile then there could be serious consequences! So make sure before taking any medication that time has been taken away from other activities so they won’t interfere with work responsibilities later on down road
We hope that this article helped you understand how to get rid of your back pain by using the tips and tricks mentioned above. We know that it can be a tough task, but if you follow these steps carefully then we believe your back pain treatment in Kenya will go away completely in no time at all!