Your lips are an essential part of your face. Lying almost in the center it grabs wide attention on your face. Some people are naturally blessed with soft plump lips but some people are not satisfied by their thin lips. But it does not mean that they cannot make a perky pout. Now in this world of development and technology, a solution to every problem has been achieved. Similarly, many cosmetic surgeries have gained wide popularity and versatility.
Russian Lip filler in Dubai is a medical surgery that makes your lips plumper and softer. These lip fillers are directly injected into your lips that give volume to your lips making them fluffy and smooth. It gives a healthy natural look to your lips that helps in making a round perky pout. So visit us and have detailed information about How Lip Filler Is Performed and go for this effective treatment. Enhance your beauty and give yourself a more youthful appearance by opting for lip fillers.
For What Purposes, Did Lip Fillers Perform?
Over time, lips gradually lose volume due to multiple reasons.
- Volume loss of lips may occur due to genetics, sun damage, and most probably due to smoking.
- The relatively bigger size of lips than other facial features. Russian lip fillers in Dubai enhance your natural look and appearance and make you more presentable. This is a less invasive treatment and saves you from the pain and discomfort of lip lift.
- It is also performed due to proportions between the upper and lower lip. This helps you achieve your desired look and make you more confident and esteemed among people.
How Lip Fillers are Performed?
- Firstly you will have a consultation with the dermatologist and discuss all the pros and cons of this procedure. You will discuss your desired look and how much fluffy you want your lips to be. They will give you their advice as they better understand the outcome of procedures.
- On the day of the appointment, before injecting filler, the practitioner will apply a cream to your lips to cause numbness in that particular lip area. This will save you from pain and you will not feel anything during the procedure as the area where the filler is to be injected is completely numbed. Local anesthesia is also administered to minimize the pain and discomfort.
- Then lip fillers are injected by blunt microcannulas. We do not prefer using sharp needles as they might cause swelling and bruising. Lip fillers are injected by minor entry points on the vermillion border.
- This procedure is relatively painless and takes little time but some people may experience bruising and inflammation which is then lowered by using cold ice packs. People may experience a little pain or pinching and their lips will get tender.
Before starting this procedure there are some precautions that should be followed to avoid risks.
- Avoid taking all herbal medicines or aspirin before the procedure. These drugs can potentially thin your blood and make them more prone to bruising.
- If the candidate is suffering from a cold sore, he should consult the doctor and take the anti-viral drugs 4-5 days prior to the treatment.
After this procedure, the patient may feel dizziness and nausea as the side effects of anesthesia. After keeping in inobservation for some time when you no longer require monitoring you will be discharged. Some tips that should be followed and make the healing process fast are
- Use ice packs for 10 minutes to reduce inflammation, swelling, and pain.
- Do not apply any lipstick or lip balm for at least one day.
- Stay away from touching your lips and avoid kissing or sipping liquids with a straw.
- Avoid doing heavy hard exercise for at least one day.
- Be careful while brushing your teeth. Your brush might touch the lips which may cause bruising.
- Drink plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated.
How Long do Lip Fillers Last?
Although you will see the results immediately the full effect of this procedure is seen after four weeks. The time period of lip filler and how long it lasts depends upon various factors. Its longevity depends upon how much lip filler is applied and how much amount of lip filler is absorbed by the body.
Risk of lip fillers
It is very rare for lip fillers to cause serious problems but some possible side effects of lip fillers are as follows
- Formation of lumps under the skin
- Blocked blood vessels can cause tissue damage.
Ideal Candidate for Lip Filler
If you are having thin lips by birth and want to become fluffy and voluminous then you should go for lip fillers for making your face more attractive. A candidate not exposed to various skin diseases is an ideal candidate for lip fillers.
For Whom Lip Fillers are Not Suitable
If you have other skin diseases suave as herpes simplex, have other inflammatory skin problems or if you are hypersensitive to the material used in lip fillers then you should not go for Russian lip fillers in Dubai.