IVR (Interactive Voice Response) is an automated cloud-based telephone technology. It allows a business to offer communication without direct interaction with the customers. It offers responses through different options. The options include pre-recorded voice-over, and routing to specific departments or specialists. With IVR solution a customer can directly connect them to the department or agent without repeatedly dialing numbers. IVR services in India are popular as it answers the FAQs of the customers while enhancing customer support.
IVR Service Features For Business
IVR services in India are in demand as it creates ease in business. It offers business support in different areas of work that enhances customer service delivery. IVR providers offer different packages as per the need of the business and their budgets. Of all the IVR providers, a business needs to choose the best IVR service provider that fits their needs. To choose the best IVR service provider, a business needs to look for the following features:
- 24×7 customer support: IVR service helps a business offer 24×7 customer support. It makes the business accessible to the customers without any barriers. With easy availability, a business can offer seamless communication. It also reduces the barrier of time zone differences. IVR solutions for small businesses can make the best use of this feature. It ensures customer service delivery at any given point.
- Multi-lingual support: A business with an IVR solution can offer multilingual support to customers. The best IVR service provider offers local, regional, national, and international language options to customers. It helps to ease a business by offering inclusive communication. It makes the business accessible as it offers the customer the authority to choose the language of communication.
- Customizable menu: With the IVR menu a business gets the power to customize a menu. The menu can be best used as a tool to help the customers to navigate their queries. An IVR provider can help the business to make maximum use of the customization features. It helps the business to offer an instant solution without any interaction with the agent. IVR solutions for small businesses help the business to offer quality service with fewer human resources.
- Call routing: When a customer is not satisfied with the self-help IVR menu or needs further assistance, the calls can be further routed to the agents. Automated call routing is efficient in communication and instant resolution offering. Call routing can be used by a business with IVR solutions for small businesses. Call routing reduces the call wait time of the customer and enhances customer service delivery.
- Call recording: With the IVR solution, automated call recording helps a business to record all inbound and outbound calls. It helps a business to maintain a track record of all calls and keep close monitoring. A business ensures professional behavior and accountability with calls being recorded. A business can maintain the database and use it for marketing strategies or tools for training. It can also help the business to use it as pieces of evidence if needed.
- Concurrent calls: A business can handle multiple calls at the same time. With an IVR number, a business can easily manage huge call volumes. It maximizes operational efficiency which helps in business growth. IVR services in India with concurrent call features are used by small, medium, and also large-scale businesses.
IVR solution enhances brand image and helps to generate lead generation. IVR solution offers easy, instant, and informative service to the customers while also supporting service, with and without human assistance.
Knowlarity is a leading IVR solution provider. It offers economical as well as customized packages. A business can choose from the different pricing packages as per their need and budget. The three main pricing categories and you can get more information on the same by clicking here.