Typically, breast reduction surgery in Ludhiana is very popular because it provides many health benefits along with surgery.This surgery is also known as Reduction Mammaplasty. This surgery is a surgical process of diminishing the additional obesity, matter, and skin from the breast. Several people can have breast reduction surgery to remove the size of the breasts. Most middle-aged women or females after pregnancy suffer from heavy large and sagging breasts. This may lead to:
- Nerve pain
- Severe back, neck, and shoulder pain
- Chronic rash or irritation of the skin under the breasts
- Restricted activity
- Difficulty due to large breasts
Many females feel discomfort having heavy or big breasts, so they can go for the best breast reduction surgery in Ludhiana. This breast reduction surgery can help to take part in any physical activities and also gives a proportionate body shape. A very heavy breast will also lead to many complications for example back, neck, and shoulder pain, rashes or skin irritation under the breasts, etc. Breast reduction surgery is considered a very natural treatment for most females with very large breasts. The achievement charges of this treatment are very high and most of the females have reported that the symptoms are relieved after the surgery. The disadvantages engaged are very minimal and rare.
Cost of breast reduction surgery in Ludhiana:
The minimum costs for breast reduction surgery in Ludhiana begin from Rs. 90,000
The average charge for a breast reduction surgery in Ludhiana is Rs.1,30,000
The maximum amount to be paid for breast reduction surgery in Ludhiana is up to Rs.2,44,000
A few of the difficulties that may affect the costs of breast reduction surgery in Ludhiana are:
- Admission fee
- Surgeon fee
- Age of the patient
- The medical condition of the patient
- Post-surgical complications that are involved
- Admission room that you opted for
- Any other lab tests or examination tests such as X-rays, ECGs, and many others.
- When these elements are taken into consideration, the charges of one breast reduction surgery in Ludhiana or treatment in India on an average is USD 1,300 to USD 3,424 whereas, the same treatment in the US charges around USD 5,800.
Apart from this, the total time of breast reduction surgery in Ludhiana recovery:
Typically, manyfemales undergo breast reduction surgery that may take about two to six weeks to recover completely and to be back to daily activities.
Cost of different factors affecting Breast Reduction Surgery:
Factors affecting the cost Price (INR)
Pre-Surgery cost [Ultrasound, Mammography, Blood Test] Rs.3,500
Surgery cost Rs.1,00,000 – Rs.1,70,000
Surgeon consultation fee Rs.6,000 Medicine cost Rs.500
Cost for hospital stay [2 Days] Rs.8,000
Usually, in Ludhiana,different types of facilities are offered by hospitals for breast reduction surgery and they are mentioned below:
- Patient support services
- Foreign exchange facility
- Private medical care
- Emergency and Trauma care
- Critical care units
- Patient’s family stays at the medical facility
- Food arrangements for patient and family
- Lab tests and diagnostics
- Ultra-modern infrastructure
To conclude, consider all the factors before having a breast reduction surgery.