If you see the windows error code 0xc00000e9 on your computer, don’t panic. This article will show you how to fix windows error 0xc00000e9. This error is standard in Windows 10, 8 or 7. There are many solutions to fix error 0xc00000e9 in Windows 10.
What is the cause of Windows error 0xc00000e9?
The error code 0xc00000e9 refers to a hardware problem that affects your BIOS settings. This error is usually caused by your computer’s inability to communicate with your hard drive. Another reason is an SSD (Solid-state Drive) problem when you install Windows.
The Solution to the Problem:
Verify your compatibility
You can disconnect external devices from your computers, such as an external hard drive or USB flash drive. Then, restart it.
You can restart your computer if the error does not stop. After connecting the device, you can diagnose the problem if you receive the error message again. This device can be replaced entirely by your computer or updated with the driver, as described in Solution 3.
Change your BIOS settings.
To fix 0xc00000e9, you can restart your computer using the hard drive. Follow these steps:
1) Turn off your computer and then press the Power button.
2) Hold the button down to enter the BIOS setting. This is generally the ESC, F2, or F12 (consult your manual or contact your manufacturer).
3) Go to Boot options once in the BIOS Setup utility screen.
4) Ensure your hard drive is the first boot device once you are in the Boot options. To highlight your hard drive, press the arrow key and drag it to the top.
5) Save your changes and restart your computer. This should resolve your problem.
Update your drivers
A driver problem could also lead to the error 0xc00000e9. This is because the hardware can only communicate with the software if the drivers work correctly. Make sure that your devices are running the latest drivers. If they don’t, you should update them.
Manual driver update: You can manually update your drivers by visiting the manufacturer’s site and looking for the correct driver. Driver Easy can automatically update your drivers if you need more time, patience, or computer skills.
Driver Easy automatically updates your drivers – Driver Easy will recognize your computer and locate the correct drivers. There is no need to be concerned about making mistakes when installing.
Repair Your Computer
After you have deleted infected files and fixed registry records, it is time to recover the damaged files. To do this, you will need to:
1. You can go to the Advanced Recovery Option by restarting the computer and inserting Windows Installation Disc.
2. Select Startup Repair
3. Once the process is complete, wait for the tools to scan your system files and repair them
If nothing else works, you can always reinstall your operating system. This will permanently remove all settings and data and fix the hp envy carriage jam.