The popular belief says, the opposite attracts! But is it so? Well, the procedure of Kundali matching for marriage directs towards the same. Wanna know more? Keep reading the article to find out!
Apart from knowing a person closely, Kundali matching is a great way to determine compatibility for marriage. It literally finds you a ‘betterhalf’ for marriage in all terms including personality, emotional compatibility, sexual compatibility, conversation compatibility, etc. Also, it is said that the good or bad in you will always affect your partner after marriage and vice versa. So, kundali milan will measure all those crucial details for you and suggest solutions for a happy and everlasting nuptial relationship.
How 36 Guna in Kundali Works?
A person has a total of 36 Guna and Kundali matching for marriage is done to determine the effect of each guna on the other person. Two people are said to be most compatible with each other when they have more than 28 Gunas in common. However, a score of 18 is considered an average and the couple can go for further horoscope details after this. But if your similar Gunas are less than 18, our astrologers suggest NOT to go ahead with the marriage!
To understand the process better, you can few examples into consideration;
- Mangal Dosh: Mangal dosh is the most dangerous of all. Mangal dosh is a blemish in people’s horoscopes because of the planet Mars. Mangal dosh is directly linked to marriage and can create huge problems when mars are positioned in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th position of a person’s horoscope. However, the mangal dosh in your kundali is more probable to create havoc in your partner’s life. It can even result in the other person’s complete ruin or death!
- Pulse Deficit: Pulse deficit is crucial in determining the child’s birth in Kundali milan. For instance, it might create problems if both parents have the middle pulse. There are chances of miscarriage or a child born with disabilities to such couples.
- Similar Social Class: If the bride and the groom belong to Libra and Capricorn respectively, they belong to the same social class. The marriage between such a combination can be tricky as both might get aggressive and competitive about tiny issues.
- Sexual Compatibility: The bride’s Venus is the determining factor in a couple’s sexual compatibility. If her Venus is at the correct position there will be a mutual physical attraction between the husband and the wife.
The Types of Guna
The quality and the fruitfulness of your marriage are largely based on these 36 Guna. However, these 36 Guna are classified into 8 categories. Each category is ranked on a scale of 0-8 where 0 is obviously the lowest and 8, is the highest.
Also, one must remember that the process of kundali matching for marriage might differ in North and South India. But the core process still remains the same. So, this is how it is categorized;
- Varna (1 Point)
- Vaishya (2 Points)
- Deena or Tara (3 Points)
- Yoni is number four (4 Points)
- Maitri is number five (5 Points)
- Gana (6 Points)
- Bhakoot is a form of bhakoot (7 points)
- Nadi is number eight (8 Points)
Now let’s understand these Guna categories in detail;
- Nadi (8 Points) : Nadi is the most imperative of all and has the highest point, 8. It is further divided into three sections Antya, Madhya, and Adhya. Nadi is significant in determining children’s details in a couple’s life. Couples have to have different Nadis for a compatible match.
- Bhakoot is a form of bhakoot (7 Points) : Bhakoot is responsible for the romantic relationship between couples. It also determines awareness and emotional connection between two people.
- Gana (6 Points): There are a total of 3 Ganas in Kundali matching DEV, Rakshas, and Manav Gana. Gana is quite imperative in Kundali matching for marriage. For example, the compatibility between two people can be wrecking if both bride and the groom belong to Rakshas Gana.
- Yoni (4 points): yoni is significant for sexual compatibility which is primarily necessary for husband and wife. This is one thing that segregates your all other relationship with other people.
- Maitri (5 Points): Maitri stands for Mitrata (friendship). So, this Guna in Kundali matching signifies the friendly relations between couples.
- Deena and Tara (3 Points): Deena and Tara reflect widowhood and longevity. It is crucial to not go with the match if the Deena and Tara between two people combine to 0 in Kundali milan
- Vaishya (2 Points): Vaishya is the mutual love and affection between couples. The couple having strong Vaishya enjoys happy and healthy relationship.
- Varna (1 Point) : Varna categorizes two people on the basis of their occupation and determines their compatibility.
So, this is all about the 36 Guna in kundali matching for marriage. Although kundali matching is one of the most effective factors in determining compatibility between two people. But that’s not all. There are many other things taken into consideration for a Hindu marriage!