Sexual dysfunction or male sexual problems is prevalent. So this is among the reasons why it is so prevalent. Having a mind and body that are in harmony is the key to successful sex. Both physical and mental wellness are essential.
The heart, muscles, lungs, hormones, and sex organs have a purpose. And then there’s our biggest sex organ, the brain. Sexual dysfunction might be caused due to underlying illness (such as a heart ailment, diabetes, or mental health diagnosis), such as stress, substance abuse, and alcohol use. Such problems will impair your ability to have satisfying sex, causing you to face mental stress, relationship issues, etc.
Sexual problems and dysfunctions are curable if you contact the appropriate doctors. With the Top Sexologist doctor in Gurgaon, treating the condition becomes easy. Let’s see what Dr. Chirag Bhandari, the leading sexologist, says about sexual dysfunction in males.
Various Male Sexual Problems
Male sexual problems can be due to persistent stress, environmental factors, poor lifestyle choices, and some genetic condition. Although occasional episodes of low sexual drive in men, erectile problems or orgasm issues are regular. Yet if these problems become consistent, you need to diagnose these issues with the best male sexual problems doctors to get immediate treatment. Let’s check about various issues.
1. Erectile dysfunction
Men’s erectile problems or erectile dysfunction is now a common condition. In this male sexual disorder, a man cannot maintain an erection during sexual activity. So this may potentially result in male impotence and infertility. Therefore, it necessitates treatment from the best sexologist, who can help you recover from erectile dysfunction. Additionally, several psychological and biological factors might contribute to the development of ED. Therefore, some of them need rapid medical intervention.
Among the symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction are the following:
- Having difficulty obtaining an erection.
- Unable to maintain an erection for too long.
- You have a diminished sexual urge.
2. Low sperm count
Among the male sexual problems is low sperm count. So a male with a low sperm count, commonly known as oligozoospermia, has less than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen. A low sperm count might make it more challenging to conceive a child. However, it is still possible. Moreover, sperm issues, such as a low sperm count and problems with sperm quality, are highly prevalent. Incapability to conceive is the primary indication of a low sperm count. There may be no other visible symptoms or indicators. Yet some possible symptoms include:
- Sexual function issues, such as poor sex desire or difficulties keeping an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- Discomfort, inflammation, or a mass in the testicle region
- Reduced face and body hair
3. Low sexual drive
In this situation, the man’s desire for sexual activities has dropped. So this is often a result of low testosterone levels in males, also referred to as male hormones. Low testosterone levels influence men’s bodies and moods. Common signs of decreased libido include the following:
- There is no desire for any sexual behavior, even masturbation.
- You are void of sexual ideas and desires.
4. Premature ejaculation
Premature ejaculation in men is another condition that impairs their ability to delay orgasm. So in this condition, the man ejaculates under a minute or two of penetrative sex since they can’t control their ejaculation.
Consequently, the female partner remains unsatisfied with the experience. Therefore, this may give men a great deal of embarrassment and distress. However, if the problem is discovered in time, a sexologist might provide the male partner with some efficient medicines that will assist them in effectively getting away from the situation.
5. Delayed ejaculation
Often, delayed ejaculation may be upsetting, not just for the individual immediately afflicted but also for their sexual partners. The term delayed ejaculation relates to a highly extended delay in attaining orgasm during sexual activity, leaving the male unsatisfied.
Possible Male Sexual Problems Treatment Options
- There are various treatment choices for erectile dysfunction, including oral tablets, penile pumps, exercise, and physiotherapy. These solutions may help you overcome the issue of erectile dysfunction. Therefore, following a thorough analysis of your condition, the physician may recommend any of the remedies above.
- Your doctor may recommend behavioral strategies, pelvic floor exercises, pause squeeze techniques, or oral drugs to assist you in overcoming your issue with pelvic organ prolapse after a thorough analysis of your situation.
- Several available therapy approaches may address low sperm count. To address the issue of low sperm count, your physician may recommend a surgical procedure, hormone therapy, or oral medications.
- Low libido is often treated with hormone treatments, oral medicines, sex therapy and education, and psychotherapy.
Whom To Consult For Male Sexual Problems?
It is always best to consult the best sexologist in Gurgaon to treat male sexual concerns. Dr. Chirag Bhandari, the top sexologist in Gurgaon at IASH Gurgaon, has years of experience treating male sexual problems.
Dr. Chirag Bhandari has the top rating as the best sexologist in India. He works to raise awareness about Men’s Sexual Wellness and attempts to eliminate the stigma around male sexual conditions and treatments.
In addition, Dr. Bhandari handles sexual health issues such as impotence, premature ejaculation, male infertility, etc. Additionally, he is doing a study on male reproductive health issues. Furthermore, he has a firm belief in therapies based on scientific facts.
So this is all about male sexual problems and various treatment options. If you are facing any such conditions or other symptoms that seem strange, contact IASH Gurgaon to book an appointment with Dr. Chirag Bhandari.